Sunday, February 22, 2009

"There but for the grace of God. . ."


I have been thinking about grace, God's grace, the last few days. In my limited experience, it seems I have been blessed with an abundance of it. I don't mean that I am extremely wealthy in the ways the world counts wealth, or have everything in order in my life, but I know where I could be.

I don't know the reason God has blessed me. I don't know why my siblings and I all grew up in the same family, house, place in time...yet we all seem to be in such different places. The paths we each took in life seem to have led us in very different directions. I cannot say why, but I can give thanks for where I have been, where I am, and I know where I am going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Any thoughts you would like to share?