Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Purpose


It is a small word with big implications.

Purpose

What is it?
What is mine?

When I think of purpose, I think about meanings.  What is the meaning of my life here?  Where will I find meaning?  What does this meaning look like, feel like?  Will I know when I find it?

Then I think about the "bigger than me" picture.  My purpose shouldn't be about me and what I can accomplish in this life.  It should be about others and what I can do to help make a difference for them.  This life isn't about me.  I was put here for a reason, a purpose, yes, but the focus of that purpose should be so much more than my little bubble of existence.

So I continue on this journey. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Any thoughts you would like to share?